Information on the processing of personal data of candidates and declaration of consent
This is to inform you, pursuant to articles 12 and 13 of the EU Regulation n. 2016/679 on the “Protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data” (hereinafter “Regulation” or “GDPR”), that, in the context of selection of candidates by siHealth Photonics Srl., (hereinafter “siHealth Photonics” or “us”), our company processes a set of personal data concerning you.
- Identity and contact details of the Data Controller
The Data Controller of the processing of your personal data is siHealth Photonics Srl., Via Lampredi 45 – 57121, Livorno, Italy. siHealth Photonics Srl is a company of the Flyby Group.
The Data Controller is available at the following e-mail address: email@example.com
- Contact details of the DPO
According to Art. 37 of the General Data Protection Regulation, the Data Controller has a Data Protection Officer (DPO) which is appointed for the entire Flyby Group. Considering that the protection of personal data is of the outmost importance for siHealth, for any questions or to exercise any data subject’s right the following e-mail address will be available firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Purposes of the processing
The processing of your personal data by siHealth Photonics (Data Controller) will be carried out for the purpose of managing the selection process of candidates and, if the required requirements are met, their recruitment. The Data Controller will keep your CV and any related information in its database for a maximum of 18 months from your application in case you are not recruited.
- Purposes of the processing of special categories of data
With regard to special categories of data, when present within the curriculum and/or acquired during the selection activities (such as, for example, data concerning health, data revealing racial or ethnic origin or trade union membership, etc.), in accordance with the provisions of art.9 of the Regulation, they will be processed only if you give your explicit consent to the processing for the purposes related to the selection and pre-employment activities.
- Legal basis of the processing
The legal basis of the processing is represented by the art.6, let. b):
- b) Processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract;
and art.9 let. a) of the Regulation:
- a) The data subject has given explicit consent to the processing of those personal data for one or more specified purposes, except where Union or Member State law provide that the prohibition referred to in paragraph 1 may not be lifted by the data subject.
- Methods of the processing
The data will be processed both by computerized and paper-based methods, observing the rules on the protection of personal data, including those relating to data safety.
- Categories of parties to whom personal data will be disclosed
The personal data you provide may be disclosed to public and private entities relevant to the purposes mentioned above.
The communication of personal data is carried out in accordance with the obligations provided by law. According to this, the personal data can be communicated to Employment Centres and to any other entity that may request it, always respecting the extent required by law.
Your personal data may also be provided to parties appointed by siHealth Photonics, as external data processors for the purposes strictly related to the execution and the management of the selection activities.
It is understood, moreover, the obligation of siHealth Photonics to release information to the Judicial Authority, whenever required. Considering that siHealth Photonics is part of the Flyby Group, we also request your consent to share your CV and your personal data with any other company of the Flyby Group.
- Retention of personal data
The retention of your personal data will be carried out in compliance with security measures used by siHealth Photonics with regard to the protection of data, and the access to these data will be allowed only to subjects involved and designated for their processing. Your personal data will be retained until the end of the prescription of rights emerged from the contractual relationship, for a period not exceeding 18 months (unless renewal of consent).
- Data Subject rights
You can exercise the rights of art. 13, letter b) and art. 15, 16, 17, 18 and 20 of the Regulation, addressing to Data Controller, at the contact provided in point n. 1 of this document.
In particular, as a data subject, you will require:
- The access to the personal data concerning you, according with the art.15 of the Regulation.
- The rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you, according with the art.16 of the Regulation.
- The erasure of personal data concerning you (“right to be forgotten”), according with the art.17 of the Regulation.
- The restriction of processing of data concerning you, according with art.18 of the Regulation.
- The right to the portability of data concerning you, according with art.20 of the Regulation.
We inform you, finally, that you will have the right to object in every moment, according with art.21 of the Regulation, if one of the situations described by the art.6, paragraph 1, letters e) and f) of the same Regulation occurs.
- Consent and withdrawal
You can withdraw your consent, for the processing which are based on your consent, at any time by contacting the Data Controller.
- Complaint to the Supervisory Authority
With regard to art.77 of the Regulation, we remind you that you have the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisor authority if you think that the processing of your data is performed in violation of the provisions of the Regulation.
- Nature of the processing and obligatoriness of personal data conferment
Many of the processed data are required to perform the obligations arising from legal requirements and to fulfil respective contractual obligations arising from the selection activities. In some cases, the lack of consent to the processing of personal data may make it impossible for siHealth Photonics to carry out these activities.
- Existence of automated individual decision making in the processing
It is specified that, for the processing of the data, there is NOT any kind of automated individual decision-making, according with the art.22 of the Regulation.